What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever without your consent other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing maybe used to send you information pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.)Note: If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measure to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business or servicing you so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce out site policies or protect our or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
This policy was last modified on 02/04/2012.